chyix2 spring contest :D
Joining contests is so much fun.
I have the chance to create looks that i would not normally do or thought of doing.
E/s application is new to me.. i am in the process of learning so bare with my pictures and the looks i will create. :D
As emily dickinson says, "there is a little madness in spring."
It is the season of the year where there is fusion of colors.
thus, i created an exuberant look using green, yellow and orange.
How to do my own version of spring (this is needed in the contest.. fun!!):
1.Moisturize. ( i used nivea soft)
2. For a flawless canvass: apply foundation and concealer
(maybelline angelfit in natural buff mixed with l'oreal true match in golden amber vov concealer in beige plus ellana foundation in intensive coverage)
3. Prime the lids (artdeco e/s base with careline eyestick in platinum)
4. Apply brown e/s on the inner lid (78 pc. palette coastal scents)
5. Sweep green color e/s on the crease towards the outer v (in2it quad in greenie)
6. Pat on some black colored e/s on the outer and crease to intensify the color (elianto black e/s)
7. Apply yellow green e/s on top of the crease towards the outer v again and blend, blend blend
(78 c. palette)
8. Highlight the inner lid with orange e/s and the rest of the brow bone with golden yellow e/s (78 pc. palette from coastal scents)
9. Apply eyeliner on the upper lid (nichido liquid eyeliner in black)
and on the lower lid (revlon colorstay in black)
10. Put on some falsies (glue: Aido putti)
11. Apply lipstick, gloss and blush. (maybelline moisture extreme in cosy tangerine,
revlon superlustrous in coral glow, careline blush in peach glow)
My spring look:
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.