The Wonders of Emu Oil + Discovery + Narita's and Nancy Lauren's giveaways
A note from Wikipedia:
Emu oil is an oil made from the fat of the emu, a bird native to
Emu oil has been shown in studies to aid in reducing scar formation in healed burn wounds, muscle sprains, and arthritis due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties.Emu oil is naturally an anti-fungal substance, which means it is able to help treat ailments such as athletes foot, foot fungus, toe nail fungus, finger nail fungus and more.Emu oil's moisturizing properties also are able to relieve symptoms of eczema.Some illness/disease that emu oil can heal:
- It has intensive moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
- It has been said that Emu Oil has demonstrated to be the fastest and most penetrating oil into the skin. I could attest to this. My skin feels so supple and soft upon application esp in the morning when i wake up.
- It is natural and non-comedogenic , hypo-allergenic and gentle on the skin.I did not get any negative reaction on this one.
My bare face after almost using emu oil for almost a month. ** I do not have perfect skin.. I just want to show you that it cleared my rashes and made it smoother and glowing.. :D
Narita's Mac giveaway!!
There will be 3 winners!!WOW!!
MAC Blush Pro Pan in Sincere
MAC Style Warrior Lipgloss in Gold Rebel
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks
- Leave a comment with the answer to following question: Have fun and just imagine that you're being sent to a deserted island and you're allowed to spend $10.000 (Ten Thousand) to stock up beauty and makeup products before you leave. The catch is, it has to be only ONE brand. Which Brand would you go for?
Nancy Lauren's Blog Giveaway
(open to international readers!! soo easy to join.. :D)
1. Subscriber to my blog! If not....just click "follow me" button on the right side link!
2. Must be crazy inlove with make up! :D
3. You need to repost this on your blog and then leave me a comment below saying that you want in on the give aways.
4. Tell your blog friends about it, put a link back to my blog!
5. I'm still figuring out how to announce the winners, I will draw names to pick a winner...maybe on blogTV, youtube etc.....but for sure will be posted here on my blog so check it out on the end date I provided!
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.