Tag: Honest Scrap and Most Used Items
Rules: Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1. I have a disease called psoriasis. Psoriasis according to wikipedia is a is a chronic, non-contagious autoimmune disease which affects the skin and joints. It commonly causes red scaly patches to appear on the skin. I had this since I was in 5th grade. My psoriasis affected my scalp. Some people would think I have dandruff but hell NO. This affected me to the point of skipping haircuts in salon because stylists will ask me every now and then about it. The worst part will probably be the medication. It cost my parents' wallet a lot. And recently due to law school it would developed on my legs. It will flare up when I am in deep stress especially during examinations but the ones on the legs are just occasional however the one on the scalp seemed perpetual. I have learned to cope up with it. I just hate the costly medicines. I could buy a lot of MAC with the money I am spending on my medicine. HMPF!!!
2. I am a very domineering person. I would scare boys away because I would come out too strong and firm. LOL honestly, I am bereft of any poise and grace in my system. I eat and walk like a boy. hahaha I try to be graceful at times and i have to exert a lot of effort in it. NO JOKE
3. I am a feminist. I am a staunch believer of women's rights and potentials. I really think that the inequality between the sexes have been rendered moot. Those days of men on top are definitely gone into oblivion. I do not get insecure with men and I love competing/ arguing with them.( i have to reiterate that I do not see myself as intelligent or anything but I am just trying to amuse myself with regard man's intellectual capacity.LOL)
4. I love singing. (i know how to sing.. ahem.. i thinK?!?)
5. My dream was to become a fashion designer. I don't know why I suddenly end up in law school. LOL Now, My ultimate dream is to become a lawyer.
6. I EAT A LOT (literally) . My appetite is akin to a boy's. (construction worker appetite as Filipinos call it,, haha) Rice is ambrosia to my tastebuds!! I could eat 3 servings in just one seating, hence, my flabby arms and tummy.
7. I am a walking definition of the famous aphorism "what you see is what you get." In other words, I am a real person. When i am angry, I am angry.. when I am sad that is what you see.. I am not good in hiding my emotions. haha
8. I am OBSB.. ONE BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH.. LOL.. I met bf in HS and he is my senior in acp (like military sorta training) And gawd I had a huge crush on him. I was ecstatic when he asked me if he could court me.. I answered him five days thereafter.. LOL that was really fast.. We are still together... 7 years and counting.. I think he's the most handsome guy.. (errr.. yow,, no joke)
9. I am 23 years old (not 24 years old.. hehe ) but I felt like I am just 18. Growing old is optional but growing up is mandatory.. RIGHT?? hehe
10. I am very imaginative or quixotic perhaps?? hehe (NO delusions of grandeur though,, i have a perfectly sound mind) I just love over analyzing things or thinking creative thoughts or anything.. and one more thing.. I have a knack for learning. I love learning new things and studying (hmm..) When i was in kindergarten, I was very curious with the how the pencil feels when being sharpened. I was very emphatic on the pencil's feelings so I sharpened my pinky finger.. OUCH! the next day.. my teacher taught us the difference between living things and non living things.. HAHAHA
I tag (uhmm,, I don't know if you have done this guys,,)
Tag by the pretty hot mama, Krystal. My most used items..
^^ i used these everyday.. I am loving the milk and soft lotion from kokuryu. I am amazed that I did not have any break outs or rashes using them. Godiva Licowhite Facial wash is my everyday facial wash which is perfect for dry and sensitive skin. I apply jojoba oil and emu oil alternately at night time.
^most used foundation and concealer:fashion 21 foundation with milk moisturizers (i use this everyday) and vov cover foundation in beige. Another most used liquid foundation is Maybelline Angelfit.
^^ Most used lip stuffs: deluxe dean lipgloss and nivea lipbalm
Most Used blush: sonia kashuk in tawny and mac fleur power and for contouring elf pressed powder in no. 3
Most used Eye stuffs: 78 pc palette from Coastal scents, Artdeco e/s base and my favorite falsies (the half type one.. easier to use/apply)
^Most used bag : my white Mango bag.. love it but i have to limit the makeup that i am bringing when I use this.. hmpf,, (@_@)
Few pictures of me in law school:
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.