Yes, I am still alive although not in the mood of updating my blog. This month is really stressful. (ateh jing you know this story but there's more..)
My series of unfortunate events with divine intervention:
- We are engaged in the transport business. We provide car rental services (trucks or van..) to commercial agencies or production (the one who does commercial ads on TV). We recently hired a driver who has been applying to us years before. This driver turned out to be a professional carnapper.. this was his modus operandi!! tsk tsk.. the policemen in our place help us track that crook. i went with my parents in searching for our car and catching that bad guy!! i felt like i was in a reality tv show!! and thank god,, we got our car back and that so-called driver turned carnapper is now in jail.. tsk tsk
- I was riding the jeepney once and i was really irritated with the guy beside me. I noticed his hands were underneath his backpack (i thought he was masturbating!!! no joke, because i had numerous encounters with guys doing this one!!! YUCK!) anyways, I was really staring at him and suddenly i realized that he was a thief trying to open the bag of the girl on his other side. When i got down, the girl beside him also got down the jeepney and i noticed her bag was ripped. I instantaneously notified her about it and she was really scared but we both thank GOD nothing was taken!! (she has two cellphones!)
- Last week was my preliminary exams.. I was crying on the bus on my way home because i have an inkling i failed that subject. I was busy texting my friends about my dilemma. When the bus was nearing my street, I slid my cellphone in the pocket of my bag. I started walking inside the bus but the guys who were standing were obstructing my way. I did not mind them at all because I was really devastated with my exams. When I got home.. POOF my cellphone is gone. :S
- BF and I are in a VERY COMPLICATED STATUS. Is love enough to keep a relationship going?
- I think I failed my examinations. I am really depressed. I have been crying myself to sleep. I don't know what to do. I really do not know what's gonna happen. I study hard to the point of depriving myself of sleep and time for myself and for my loved ones. I really want to finish my law studies without any failing mark. :C I really hate this feeling. I feel so incompetent. :C
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.