Review: ELF Tone Correctiong Concealer
Hi ladies!! I have told you before that I am into concealers.. I bought this concealer in a whim after watching a youtube review about it and I also found that Nikki of askmewhats also made a great review about this product. I was really intrigued with it so I decided to give it a try.
Price: 129.75 pesos in the Philippines/ 1$ in some countries
This is my first ever liquid concealer. I was never a fan of liquid concealers.. In my honest opinion, I think cream concealers gives the best coverage and they are easier to blend. I got mine in apricot beige or fair. The SA told this was the lightest.. Here in the Phils., I only saw three shades which are fair,light and medium but when I visited ELF's website they have 7 shades!! WOW!! That's a lot of shades to choose from. This may not be as good as elianto's cream concealer but this concealer never leaves my makeup kit. Wonder why?Here are some few good points about this concealer...
What I love about it:
- I am in love with the orangey scent!! I find it addicting.. LOL
- I love the wand type applicator. The applicator makes it easier for me to control the amount of product that I use.
- This concealer is very easy to blend.
- The coverage is sheer-light but somehow buildable.
- Perfect for everyday wear especially to those who does not have super dark eye bags.
- Covers minor imperfections and redness.
- What I really love about this concealer is that it is perfect for touch ups! I This is a miracle remedy when my elianto concealer gets washed out at the end of the day. It instantly brighten my tired eyes.n my case, it does not cake whenever I layer it over my foundation when I am in school or elsewhere.
- Very cheap ( I love affordable products!!)
(What I do not like about this Product)
- I only have one thing to dislike about this concealer... If you have really dark under eyes like me, the product's coverage is not that good. I wore it to school once with 2 layers of it underneath my eyes.. My GUY classmate out of the blue commented that I look tired and my eye bags are really conspicuous!! hahahha Thereafter, I decided not to use it as a concealer under my eyes whenever I did not have 8 full hours of sleep. Hihi
Apricot Beige or Fair looks orange when applied on my skin but blends well afterwards and the orangeness disappear after I sweep some powder over it.
ELF Tone Correcting Concealer on my Eyes:
^^In this picture my under eye is not that dark but you could see how droopy and tired it looks
^^ With ELF concealer.. Could you see the difference? It minimized the lines under my eyes and it brightened my tired eyes.
Have a nice day everyone!!
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.