Review: Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Creamy gel type allows to draw a smooth clean line without crease.
Customized eye line brush allows lines to be drawn as desired from fine to thick.The creamy gel texture dries quickly after application. Long Lasting ,Water-proof ,and Smudge Proof Formula
What to love about this product:
- If you have a hard time using liquid eyeliner because of shaky hands this one is really suited for you because it is very easy to use. No more rants about liquid liner all over your lashes and lid!
- Glides smoothly when applied and it is indeed creamy
- The color payoff is great!! It appears gorgeous velvet black when applied. It did not turn gray. This also comes in brown shade.
- Staying power is awesome.
- I somehow love the brush that comes with it because it makes the application easier. The brush is really scratchy but with its size I can effortlessly apply winged eyeliner and I could control the thickness of the liner easily.
- It lasted on me for one whole day without creasing.Although, it did fade just a bit at the end of the day.
- The small pot is a tub of wonder! You just need a tiny amount of this product to line my eyes.
- This is absolutely waterproof.
- Only 449.00 pesos.
- I find this really hard to remove. You need a very good makeup remover to take this off.
- This does not stay on my waterline.. SAD!!
The brush that comes with it.
Look how small and thin it is.. Perfect in applying the liner on your upper lid.
Just one swipe and you get this vibrant color.
- Like other makeup, I really think that the trick in using products is making such product work for you. This is absolutely creamy and waterproof liner but you have to apply it thinly and avoid piling much of the product while lining your lid to avoid smudging. In other words, just a few amount will do and make sure you spread it really well. Over all, this product is really good and I am also thinking on buying the brown shade.. :D Have a blessed Sunday everyone.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.