GOSH Eye Shadow Base
- Makes eye shadow waterproof
- Perfect base for all traditional powder eye shadows
- Never needs to be sharpen
- Always ready for use
- No preservatives
- Contains no perfume
I use my 180 palette in this picture. I tried using it with shimmery e/s and it made my e/s color look better.
I want to dispel doubts on this base. Being a shimmery base, some say it would not look good on matte e/s but try looking at the picture above. It can be use with any kind of eye shadow. However unlike my all natural face primer, this does not enhances the color of eye shadow that much.
What I love about this eye shadow base:
- Makes my eye shadow adhere better on my lids even those powder ones.
- Brings out the true color in my e/s. It looks good especially on light shimmery eyeshadows and those blue and violet ones.
- Glides easily and smoothly. I have no problem using two- three coats of this one. Just make sure to blend very well to prevent it from caking.
- Very easy to use since it is in stick form.
- This prevented my eye shadow from creasing.
- It really made my e/s last longer!!! My eye shadow stayed put for 7 hrs!But I have yet to try this on a really hot and humid day.
- It can be used with matte or shimmery eye shadows.
- Not locally available.. :C
- Dries quickly.
- I think this will not look good on lids with wrinkles since it tends to highlight lines.
After 7 hours. Sorry for the blurry pic it was already night time when I took this picture. As you can see my eye shadow stayed in place. My eyeshadow just faded a little. I am excited to get my All Natural Face Eye Primer for oily lids!!! I already ordered and I can't wait.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.