I actually do not have any idea if this has been discontinued because I have not been visiting the face shop in ages. This has been in my makeup stash for quite sometime now. I tried their clear Span Primer before but I am not that impressed. I am not a fan of primer because of my super dry skin but eventually saw the need to buy a green primer/corrector because nasty rashes have been a big problem for me. I bought this online for only 195 pesos. If I am not mistaken, this costs around 350 pesos.
Oil-free, non-sticky makeup base helps skin banish unwanted shine for fresh makeup. Green neutralizes redness and evens out skin tone.
What I love about this Primer:
- Smoothens my face. This creates a flawless and poreless skin.
- Gives me a nice glow
- Reduces the redness on my skin especially my red pimple marks and rashes.
- I also mix this with my other foundation especially Revlon photogenic liquid foundation and it makes the consistency better and more blendable.
- Blends very well on my skin.
- It instantly brightens my face and somehow prolong my foundation.
- Very affordable and it did not break me out.
- TOO MUCH of this product makes your foundation cakey .
- Gives off that unnatural white cast, so you have to apply a minimal amount of this product only.
Here is a picture of this product when blended on my skin.
Evidently, it gives off that white cast in pictures so you better dab a small amount on your face.
The next picture will showcase my ugly skin when I am suffering from rashes and breakouts.
See, how it covered up my pores and lessen the redness on my skin?