Myra Vita Glow Tinted Moisturizer Review + Giveaway
|There are only two shades which is Ivory and Beige.|
|Here is the proof.|
- Very affordable. It only costs 135 pesos for 35ml tube.
- It is perfect for everyday wear. I am not a fan of heavy foundations for everyday wear. You must let your skin breathe (as for me, that is a MUST). I use this as my everyday makeup base.
- It has SPF 15. :))
- It evens out my skin tone. I apply this in a tapping motion since I discovered that I get more coverage when I apply it that way.
- It does not feel sticky on the skin. Perfect for our humid weather.
- I did not experience any rashes or break out using this product.
- It has tiny shimmers. I am just not a fan of shimmers!
- Staying power is not that good. By mid day, my skin looks washed out.
- It has only two shades. I know a lot will have a hard time choosing their shade. As for me, I can wear beige or ivory. I prefer to use Ivory since it brightens my face more.
|Thumbs up for no rashes attack on this picture. haha|
|A closer look on the shimmers. I am not a fan but it somehow made my skin look naturally glowing.|
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.