The Hit List (Monthly Faves for January and February 2012)
|Hi everyone! I decided to do a hit list post which will feature the products that I am loving lately.
I have even considered checking out a list of online cosmetology colleges to discover even more great makeup products from a cosmetology/ makeup class. |
In no particular order, my fave products are:
1. Maybelline Baby Lips - Two of my readers commented on how good this product is. I have tried Carmex, Chapstick to Vaseline.. I think this one is the best. Thank you for your recommendation. It moisturizes my lips very well. The balm just don't sit on my lips like a gloss but it does a nice job of making my lips softer and more supple. I have dry lips and I have noticed that I rarely experience chapped lips now. I also love the scent. I think I got the raspberry one. This only costs 79 pesos. I will definitely repurchase.
2. Splash Hair Control Polish - I like this better than a leave on serum. This tames my tresses and baby hair without my hair looking oily. (The trick is not applying too much)
3. Sophia Eyelash Enhancing Kit - I posted an intro post for this product and a monthly update. I am very impressed with this one. A co-employee asked me last week if I my lashes are true or fake. Waahhh Nobody has ever took notice of my lashes before. Click here for more info about this product.
4. Revlon Lip Butters - I have been raving about this lip butters ever since I got them. I use it almost everyday to the office especially pink truffle which is my lips but way better shade. :D Review and Swatches here.
5. San San Rosy Blush - I expressed my profound love for the Peach blush before. I have been liking this blush because it looks similar with my ELF blush, the one in the Studioline blush/bronzer compact. The gold shimmer is not noticeable but gives my face that nice glow. Click here for review and swatches of the San San blushes.
5. Fashion 21 Loose Powder - I honestly did not like this when I bought it at first. I was even thinking of throwing it away but I just kept it inside my makeup drawer for about 2 or 3 months. Again, I was influenced by Filipina Youtube Gurus in buying this product. I find this great for touch ups but not for setting foundation or BB Cream. However, I use this to set my concealer to highlight my under eye because the shade is a bit lighter for my skin tone.
6. Saizen Face Massager - I do not actually know what you call this stuff. Is it a face massager or scrub? I saw a Youtube guru cleaning her face with a face brush (the one used in facials). Having sensitive skin, I have an inkling brushes will definitely not work for me since it will prick my skin. Then I saw this at watsons and I am using this to clean my face every other day (not everyday). I feel that my face becomes softer after using this. I never thought that cleaning one's face can be so relaxing. :D
|The tiny bristles are very gentle. Just don't press this hard on your skin.|
|The shade is a very warm peach blush with brownish red undertones.|
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.