How to Choose the Perfect Suit
- Shoulder pads look best if they follow the contours of your shoulders rather than protruding beyond your frame
- Jacket sleeves aren't meant to extend beyond the wrists
- A well-fitted collar will sit close to the neck without disturbing the shirt collar beneath
- Jackets are more comfortable when they button easily, with the lapels sitting smoothly against the chest
- The waistline of the trousers should fasten around your waist with a finger’s width of space between your body and the fabric
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.