Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Hydrolyzed Mist Review
|According to directions, I must spray this before applying moisturizer but I love using it after my foundation routine. One of my worst makeup habits is applying layer and layer of foundation on my face. I just love packing foundation on my face and setting it with a powder foundation with a good coverage. I know I do not need any concealing but trust me I am trying to get rid of this habit. Thus, I always end up with a cakey or too powdery face. Even in those days where I simply use minimal powder and foundation, my face would still appear dry and the powder still looks conspicuous. This mist is the answer to my dilemma. It makes my foundation look like second skin. It gives my face natural dewiness minus the cakey and powdery finish of foundation.|
Take a good look on my skin here. Forgive my nganga pose. hehe
I use HOlika Holika Essential BB cream plus Fanny Serrano two way cake. Both products have medium coverage and with this Celeteque Mist, my face look so supple and fresh.
|Here is a close up look. My face went from mattified to an almost airbrushed look. This has a subtle scent which I can't describe but nothing to worry about.|
- This is a proudly Filipino made product.
- Very affordable - Only 349 pesos
- It instantly refreshes my face on a hot humid day. I use this after my foundation routine and I let it dry. Once dried, I buffed my face with a flat top brush and viola - an au naturel foundation.
- It did not break me out.
- It feels very light on the face. I experienced no greasiness after use.
- Gives my dry face that much needed moisture.
- Makes foundation adhere well like second skin.
- It somehow made my makeup last longer especially my foundation and blush. This may vary depending on the skin type (Take note that I have dry skin).
- It lessened makeup creasing especially on my under eye.
- It sprays the product in a very concentrated manner. There is a need to transfer it in an atomizer that can spray the products evenly.
- The bottle is quite big and not very handy.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.