Glory of New York Lipstick (Review + Swatches)
Shade #62 reminds me a lot of Lime Crime Centrifuchsia but on a bolder note. 62 is a rich fuchsia color that has a mixtue of blue/purple undertones.
On the tube, 495 looks like a peachy coral lipstick but when swatched it is actually a pinky coral shade.
670 is definitely my lips but better shade. This looks very natural on my lips and my mom loved the color because it looks so natural when worn. It is a brownish pink mauve that is perfect for that no makeup makeup look.
26 is a classic red shade with subtle shine. It is a neutral color but with hints of orange tones to it.
- The colors of all the lippies I got were definitely outstanding.
- The consistency is very creamy.
- Made of Organic ingredients.
- Very affordable for only 290 pesos because it is on sale!!! Original priceis 954 pesos.
- Gives my lips that subtle sheen for a moisturized lips effect.
- Leaves off a stain on my lips even after eating or drinking esp 62 and 26.
- This has a wide variety of shades.
- No funky scent.
- It is only available online. Speaking of online, it has been a long time since I did some online shopping. I am quite curious with new online shopping websites that have been very popular lately. I tried browisng zalora (www.zalora.com.ph) for makeup finds but I ended up ogling at their sale items. A good markdown price for upto 80% off. Ohh my!!! If ever this will be my first time ordering from them and I heard good reviews from this site. They have return policy and free shipping too. Have you tried buying from this site? Please share with me your experience because I would be buying some of their sale items.
- Due to its rich color and consistency, the lipstick has a tendency to bleed. Thus, a lip liner is a must.
- I find the formula a bit drying on my lips.
- I am not a fan of the shade number.
Overall, I am happy with GNY lippies and I highly recommend this to all my readers especially shade no.670 :))
Check out Queen B. 's site here:https://www.facebook.com/QueenBOfficialPage?fref=ts
Glory of New York Philippines here: https://www.facebook.com/GloryOfNewYorkPhilippines
Have a blessed day to all!
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.