Found My Perfect Match: L'oreal Le Teint True Match Super-Blendable Foundation
- The packaging is amazeballs. I love how the gold pump dispenser makes it look very classy.
- This is perfect for everyday wear because of its lightweight texture.
- It evens out my skin tone perfectly. It can cover up the redness and rashes very well.
- It has SPF17!!
- The coverage is light-medium.
- Available locally.
- It does not highlight my dry patches.
- Applies like a dream. It is has a creamy and blendable texture.
- It has a natural finish. This has no shimmers in it.
- It makes my dull skin more radiant.
- It has that faint plastic scent.
- Some shades do not have a pump.
- Because of its SPF, it has that slight white cast. This white cast can be tempered with a powder foundation.
Overall, I love this foundation!!! For 899 pesos per bottle, I really think this is a very nice foundation perfect for everyday wear!!
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.