My Travel Makeup Kit Part 2
- Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder in Neutral - OMG!!! I can not believe I am loving powder from Avon. Can you believe that I ditched my FS two foundation for this and I have been using it for almost two weeks now!!! Almost hitting pan already. Yay!! More on this on my next post. :)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer
- In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Powder - This is my second pan already within the year!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Treatment Concealer in Neutral - Got this as a pasalubong from my Aunt in New York. I will be doing a review on this as well. I have been hearing a lot of raves about this concealer. This has been on top of my lemming list this year.
- Shiseido UV Protect Stick Foundation - Foundation plus Sunscreen in one!!
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige - This is a very affordable concealer with great coverage!!
- Benefit sample sized products from the June BDJ Box
- Benefit Dandelion - Initially, I am not a fan of this blush. Having medium yellow skintone, the color of this blush does not immediately show on cheeks. Last Father's day, I gave this blush another shot and I love it. I finally learned how to make it work. For this blush to show on my skin I need to buff the product very well on my cheeks and do loads of layering. Yes, I could go on and on and on layering this blush on my cheeks. This looks like a natural flush of pink on me.
- Etude House Jewel Lip Tint in JPK002- This makes my dark lips look pink in a very natural way!
- FS Eyelash curler
- Maybelline STiletto Mascara
- Dermal Face Mask :)
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.