The Copycat Series: Dara Park
Here's a quick tutorial:
1. Prime your lids. I use the all natural face eyeshadow primer. Apply grayish eyeshadow on the lid. The quad I am using is from revlon, the color is sandstorm.
4. Add black liquid eyeliner thickly on your upper lid. I use Nichido liquid eyeliner.
5. Line your waterline with black eyeliner. I use Milani Color Brilliance in black and highlight the inner corner of your eyes with a shimmery beige eyeshadow from my giovi palette.
6. Put on some mascara and define your brows. For mascara, I use Missha The style 4d mascara and for the brows, I use elf studioline brow kit in dark. Also, smudge a bit of shimmery gray eyeshadow on your lower lashline
7. To achieve that glow, sweep some light shimmery blush. I use rimmel blush in pink rose. Contour your cheeks and nose. I use elf pressed powder in no. 4 as a matte bronzer. For highlighter, I use elf bronzer in luminance.
8. For the lips, I use NYX lipstick in Thalia with Avon lipglaze in darling pink.
The Final Look for the eyes:
^^ I use my favorite falsies,the half type from saizen.
Comparison of my bare face and the copycat look:
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.