Review: Elianto Cream Concealer
Moving on, I have this sort of concealer craze lately. I have been searching for a nice concealer to replace my vov cover foundation. Here is a short review about elianto's cream concealer which I really like.
Price: 399.00 pesos
Size: 6 grams
What I love about this product:
- The consistency is very creamy and thick. It looks and feels like a melted chocolate..
- It is very easy to blend.
- The smell is really nice reminiscent of Bloom sheer colour creme. Sheer lavender Scent.
- Coverage is really good!! It has a medium but buildable coverage. It covers my pimple marks and under eyes really well.
- It did not wear off. YEY.. with just my usual pressed powder on top,this concealer stay put on my under eyes for the whole day! weeehh
- It does not crease on me!Probably it depends on how you apply it.
- This concealer comes in three shade. I got 02 deep.
- A little goes a long way. A tiny amount covers my dark circles well.
- Very affordable.
- Can be bought easily because there are a lot of elianto outlets here in manila
What I hate/ dislike about this product (Product Boo- boo's):
- I am afraid that it might melt inside my
- The container seems frail and fragile. bag during super hot days.
- Apply this concealer in a patting motion. I find that this is more effective in achieving the coverage I want. Never rub it onto your skin.
- Apply just a tiny amount or else it would cake.
- I placed it inside the fridge upon buying it because I was afraid that it would melt.. hihi
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.