If there's one thing I cannot resist.. it is not makeup nor fancy dresses -- it is CHOCOLATES. Chocolate is ambrosia to my taste buds. It relieves me of stress and it soothes my mind for a moment. Chocolate gives me that momentary bliss and I was bewildered that it is now a mask? Honestly, I never like masks on my face. I would develop skin rashes and minor irritations using masks especially those pull-it-off face masks. I would rather use exfoliants and toner to keep my face healthy. But just like chocolates.. Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Mud Masque is something I could not resist.
Chocolate Mud Masque
Chocolate, yes, it’s chocolate. A guilt free treat! This masque offers a feast of creamy delights – it’s outrageous! This deep cleansing masque helps unblock pores, moisturises and heals for skin that glows with health. It smells incredible – imagine these – Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter – creamy heaven. Enjoy!
- Gluten Free
- No Added Parabens
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- For normal, dry and t-zone skin
- Smells like real chocolate!
- BUAV & Vegetarian Approved
- Deeply Nourishing
Directions: Thoroughly cleanse face with warm water. Apply evenly to face and neck, avoiding eyes and lips. Now lie back and relax and let the masque do its work. Leave on for 10-15 mins or until dry. Rinse with water. Pat dry. Use weekly.
Weight: 20 g
This UK made home treat is available at our local malls and supermarkets. I saw one at Watsons before and was very intrigued since it has lots of variants and they are made of natural ingredients. For a price of 78 pesos only, you can experience SPA at your home. When I got this, I immediately tried it. Initially,I was really hesitant because of the bad experience i had with masks before. But the sweet scent of chocolate made me changed my mind.
Look how rich and luscious this mask looks like. It definitely looks like melted chocolate. You can't even tell the difference until you tasted it. :S
What I LOVE about it?
- This is very easy to apply. The thick consistency of the product helps you control the amount you will apply on your skin.
- It did not sting nor leave any rashes on my skin.
- This is really creamy and rich. My skin definitely felt pampered.
- When the mask hardens on my face, it tightens m
- The smell is relaxing. I felt like a princess with chocolate on my face. LOL
- After use, it made my super dry skin soft and moisturized. My skin looks fresh and refined. It gave my skin a healthy glow.
- Very affordable.
- Available locally.
What I dislike about it?
- I find this very messy to apply or am I just really clumsy?If you have long hair, make sure you tie it.
- I wish it came in a resealable packaging. A pack contains a lot of product so be careful not squeeze out everything.
LOL!! I look like the brown HULK !!
I will definitely try out their other variants.