Product LOVE: In2it Oil Control and Oil Free Powder Foundation
- It has a great coverage. It is very buildable. I can use this without concealer too during my lazy days. As mentioned earlier, I can use this every day, for touch ups, for special occasions too.. If I want a heavy coverage. I use this over MAC Studiofix liquid foundation. You can apply this by using a wet sponge for more heavy coverage, I have not tried this though.
- It gives me that smooth and flawless finish.
- I have super dry skin but this never highlighted my dry skin. This blends into my skin very well.
- It stays longer than most powder foundation I have tried.
- I found my perfect shade!! That's a plus point for me. I have always been ranting on the limited shades some cosmetic company offers. They are either way too orange or pink for my medium yellow toned skin. For reference , I am NC 37. I found out that Asian brands offer the best color selection that suits my skin. With In2it foundation, I never look ghostly or pale.
- It has SPF 25. No white cast at all in pictures.
- I love that it offers refill.Refill costs 439.75 pesos. They also have a pink case worth 650.00 and they also offer the sheer version of this product for normal-dry skin in a blue compact. But i love coverage so I chose this one instead.
- It comes with a great sponge. It spreads the product evenly with their sponge. No rubbery feel at all. They also sell their sponge individually, I think it costs 100 pesos or more.
- I experience no break outs using this.
- Very affordable too and available at leading malls.
Btw, is my lay out better?? I added colors.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.