Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation
- Results clinically proven after 8 weeks*: 52% improvement in skin smoothness; 49% improvement in skin luminosity; 43% reduction in redness
- Buildable, even coverage
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Won’t clog pores
- Contains 0% oil, 0% talc, 0% preservatives and 0% fragrance SPF 25
- This has SPF 25/PA.
- It delivers light-medium coverage. This feels very light on skin.
- Contains no harmful PARABENS. This did not made my skin itch or caused e break outs.
- I use this as a finishing powder on top of my liquid foundation and bb cream. It blends on my skin really well.This creates an illusion of No makeup Look. It looks very natural when applied.
- This creates a natural glow on me.
- This products is very economical because a little goes a long way. I had this since July 2009 and I am now almost finish with it.
- This is a very finely milled powder. It does not highlight my dry skin and rashes at all and reduces redness of my skin. I actually reach for this during days when i have bad skin due to rashes.
- The shades are limited but I found a shade that suits my skin. Natural Ochre is way lighter on my NC37 skin but it blends on me like magic. Two thumbs up for this.
- The brush that came with it is really scratchy and this one is really dispensable. In applying this, I use my ELF powder brush.
- I just have a hard time applying it underneath my eyes.
- I cannot use this alone because I find it too sheer/light for my taste.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.