Natasha Beauty Lip Duo (Swatches + Review)
|Peach is pretty soft peach color that is perfect for everyday wear.|
|Rose is a frosty light purplish pink shade.|
|Scarlet is a bold neutral red.|
|Peach Lipstick + Lipgloss|
|Rose Lipstick + Lipgloss|
- Locally available
- It is a two in one product for the price of one.
- The colors are very wearable and every Filipina can find one that can suit her skintone. I would love to try Cosmos and Pink!!!
- Scarlet and Peach lipsticks have satin finish. The coverage of Peach is a bit sheer for my liking but with three or more layers, it can completely cover my dark lip lines. Scarlet has the most pigmented shade among the three colors, while Rose looks a bit off on my dark lips because of it frosty finish.
- I actually love the lipgloss more than the lipstick. It reminds me of my college favorite which are the Bloom lipglosses. The lipstick has a very very subtle choco/mocha scent. It does not feel runny nor too sticky. The consistency is very nice and it feels a bit moisturizing too. The lipgloss on its own delivers great pigmentation. All glosses have tiny shimmers sans the gritty feel.
- Both lipstick and gloss feel light on the lips.
- It does not last too long on my lips. (Only 2-3 hrs at the maximum only)
- The Rose lipstick looks so light on the lips and looks way too unnatural on my medium yellow skintone.
- Due to its satin finish, the lipstick can look uneven when applied so I have to use a lip brush or my pinky finger to evenly spraed the color on my lips.
|Can you see how pretty the glosses are? Peach lipgloss is a warm brownish peach shade with shimmers. Rose lipgloss is the best shade of gloss I have so far. It is a subtle coral pink shade with shimmers. The Scarlet gloss is a neutral red with iridiscent shimmers.|
Visit http://www.natasha.ph/ to see more of their products.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.