Review: Revlon Photoready
- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- SPF 20
(from Revlon Website)
- It has SPF 20!! yey.. perfect for our sunny weather here in the philippines.
- The packaging is great and the pump is really useful!!
- It has a very nice coverage compared to the other drugstore foundations that I have tried. This has a medium coverage and very buildable.
- It gives me that dewy, healthy glowing and luminous finish because of the micro shimmers in it. The shimmers are really unnoticeable.
- This spreads evenly on my face. It gives me that poreless look my bestfriend even commented how good my skin looks with this one.
- No breakouts or rashes.
- The shades introduced here in the Philippines are very limited. Most Pinays have a medium - tan complexion.
- I only use this when my skin does not have rashes because this highlights my ugly skin instead of concealing it. (Remember I have dry skin which is very prone to rashes.)
- When the weather is hot or humid,, this foundation melts and my face looks like a grease ball.
Have you tried this product? Tell me your opinion about it..
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.