ELF Studio Lip Stain in Fashionista
- The first thing I really love about this product is the shade. I am really lemming for NARS Schiap for the longest time now and I am looking out for cheaper alternative. This is the closest in my opinion. The shade is more like a hot neon pink which amazes because it really looked good in fluorescent light. It makes my teeth whiter too!
- The price is affordable. It only cost 250.00 and available at ELF counters. I saw this at SM Manila and Robinsons Galleria.
- Even though the consistency is more of liquid, It lives up to the fact that it is stain. I does not wear off amidst eating and drinking. I do not retouch or reapply I just apply lipbalm to keep my lips moisturized
- I would always experience staining my two front teeth with lipstick,, I do not know why! It is so frustrating at times but with product I have not experience this at all.
- I love the fact that I can use this matte or with a gloss. I actually love it matte.
- It dries out my lips more than any other lip product that I used. I make sure that my lips are well moisturized before using this.
- Honestly, when you use the lipstain matte it can look soo fake. My super friend commented how pretty my lips look and I told her to try this put and it looks weird on her. Quoting her comment, it looks like paint!Ugh!But she told me that will buy red carpet instead. I think this shade does not look good on all skin tones.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.