Here is a peek inside my makeup kit. I bring these everyday to school:
|ohh shoot I accidentally deleted the picture!geez.. I am so sleepy. |
I had my political law exams today. I just hope it went well.
I made this Philosophy Purse as my makeup kit because it was really roomy and the red vinyl material makes it water resistant. This is part of Philosophy's Travel kit. I am loving their Microdelivery wash and Hope in a jar.
|1. Bench Sanitizer in Kiwi Frost|
The scent is really addicting. I lather this on my palm every now and then when I am studying my individual studyroom in the library and smell my hands thereafter. I know I am such a weirdo.
2. Wet n Wild Blush in Berry Shimmer
This is my blush for the day. I now alternate different blushes and lipstick every other day to finish my makeup.
3. Lancome Sample Size Juicy Tubes in Pink Bling and Butterflies
These smell like candies!!
4. Vaseline Lotion
5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Raspberry. This never leaves my kit and it is my default blush/lipstick if I forget my blush or lipstick for the day.
7. Eskinol Pressed Powder
I am trying this one. I am in a search of a locally available powder that would be perfect for my dry skin.
8. Fanny Serrano Lash Curler
9. Ecotools Kabuki Brush
10. WetnWild MEgalash Mascara
11. Nichido Brow Pencil
12. Revlon Softstroke Liner in Black Brown
13. Nichido Lipliner in Rosette
I do not bring much naman di ba?