Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation
- It gives breathable coverage. It says that it contains micro minerals that won't clog pores.
- It hydrates skin since it has moisturizing properties.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin. It contains no preservatives (but it contains Parabens and made in China.. hmmm..) and no fragrance.
|The shade I got is OC3. It has yellow undertones but I still find it light for me. I sometimes mix this foundation with my SanSan Matte foundation in No.3. The texture is a bit runny.|
|You can see that my dark circles are really bad noh? My pores are very prominent on my cheeks and nose are|
|It did a good job of evening out my skin tone but it looks so light one me!! It also covered my pores. The coverage is light but not sheer.|
- It is lightweight and I can use this everyday.
- This did not caused me any breakouts.
- Not funky scent or fragrance.
- The pump bottle is very useful. You can control the amount of product very well.
- It has SPF18.
- I experienced no dry patches or areas when I used this.
- The shades are too light for most Pinays.
- It can give a slight white cast on photos too.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.