San San Hortaleza, M.D. BB Cream Review
|The packaging is way better than my favorite San San Matte Foundation. Did you know that San San Matte Foundation is one of the products I immediately repurchase after all my makeup got burned?|
|The shade is dark beige with peach undertone.|
|My makeup free face :))|
- The coverage is awesome. The pictures above will explain how great this product is in covering redness, dark spots and even dark circles.
- The consistency is very creamy and blendable.
- It has SPF 43!!
- Very affordable
- Locally available
- It did not cause any irritation on my skin.
- It has only one shade. The color is suitable to morenas and would totally off on fair skinned gals. Dear HBC, please please release a lighter shade of this BB Cream!! PLEASE!!
- This product made my skin oily after two or three hours of use.
- There are times when the pump dispenser does not work or dispense the product quickly.
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.