Tony Moly Crystal Blusher in Bronze Brown (no. 07)
Sugar brown is the so called bronzer out of all the Crystal Blusher Shades. The shade is a far cry from the bronzers I have on hand which are way too pigmented on the pan. I swatched it on my wrist the first time I got hold of it and told myself... (hmm. ay pwde siyang eyeshadow). Then, when I tried it on my face this blusher worked its magic. I did not expect that this will show up on my skin beautifully.
Here is my point by point review about this product:
What do I love about this blusher?
1. This is very affordable for 298 pesos.
2. Locally available at Tony Moly branches/stores.
3. The powder is smooth and very blendable.
4. The color is perfect for fair to medium toned girls. If you have NC40 skin and darker, this will definitely not work on you.
5. It is perfect for everyday wear because it just gives my skin a natural contoured look.
What I do not like about this blusher?
1. The packaging is very fragile.
2. It does not last long on me, hence, the need for touch ups.
3. The color is not buildable on my medium skintone. If you have fairer skin, the effect will be different.
**** Correction this is BRONZE BROWN,,, the darkest shade.. I super apologize for this. ****
A blog of young Filipina lawyer and Professional Makeup Artist who found interest in makeup and blogging during her law school life. Peek into her blog to get a dose of ramblings about life, beauty and everything in between.